Wednesday 9 March 2011

Just How Long Is That Guitar Solo? Day 111, Mar 10, 2011

On The Beat and Path
Production Blog
Day 111, Mar 10, 2011

Vanessa loves the guitar.  She loves it.  She can’t play it, couldn’t tell you how many strings are on one and probably wouldn’t know that an acoustic guitar is hollow.  But she loves the guitar. 

So she claims.

I think she just loves a man holding the guitar.

So I shared my music appreciation video of-the-day, Scarlet Begonias, live by the Dead on April 27th, 1977, with Vanessa.

“That’s like, older than you”, she said.

“I was born in 1976”.

“That’s gross”, Vanessa replied all the while not taking her eyes of Jerry Garcia.

“Is he wearing a wig?” she asked.

“No”.

“Does he read books?”

“I am sure he does.  Why would you ask that?”

“Because he’s wearing glasses”.

“Go play with Randall”.

I have decided that in the future I will fulfill my musical appreciation requirements alone or with Gary.  No more sharing history with unappreciative fishnet lovers.

Some surprising efficiency coming from the Canadian High Commission today and as a result, I will go and pick up my passport. That should only eat up about 6 hours of my time this afternoon.

Don’t forget there is also Twitter: OnTheBeatNPath
  

Catch Us Live Somewhere on this Planet.

Peace,
Steve


steve@boredofdirectives.com
gary@boredofdirectives.com




No comments:

Post a Comment